Cosmopolitan sex & love beauty & style connect with cosmo men experts

9.22.2006

Introducing Michelle
Hi, my name is Michelle McCool and I am Cosmo’s Fashion Director. This fancy title means that I get to see designers’ collections before anyone else. That way I can weed out the duds and bring you only the best fashion choices to be featured in Cosmo.

Each fall and spring, I scour the runways of Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Christian Dior and many more to find the fun, sexy outfits you all love to wear. I also see the latest styles from favorites like H&M, Express, and Target. After the shows, I, along with my staff of super stylish chicks, pick out my favorite trends and develop a “story” or fashion shoot for the magazine. This brings me to exotic destinations like Africa, Argentina and Brazil. We pack up about 12 trunks of clothes, models, and a photographer before we hit the road. The process of putting together a fashion shoot takes a lot of time and planning...but the first important ingredient is inspiration.

This Sunday I am off to the ready-to-wear collections in Milan and Paris. And guess what? I am taking you along for the ride. You’ll get my up to the minute report on the hottest items to look for in stores now and this spring. I’ll give you the inside scoop on designer and celebrity parties, and who’s wearing what where. Plus, I’ll take you to my favorite shops and restaurants to give you a glimpse of a fashion editor’s life abroad.

Come with me on this unpredictable journey!

Until next time,
Arrevederci!
-Michelle

posted by Fun Fearless Fashion at 10:47 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home