Cosmopolitan sex & love beauty & style connect with cosmo men experts

11.29.2006

Is It Better To Give Than To Receive?
I know the holidays are a time for giving, but I can’t help thinking of things I really want. When your family and friends ask you what is on your wish list, be prepared. I’ve compiled my own list of great finds and dream pieces that have come across my desk this season. Feel free to borrow from it and happy unwrapping!!

• A dress designed by Roland Mouret from the Gap. They are hitting stores next week.

• John Galliano ivory strapless dress

• The “downtown” bag from Yves Saint Laurent. This is destined to be the new “It” bag but cooler because it has no labels or identifying hardware

• Anything from Behnaz Sarafpour’s line at Target. It really is adorable and super cheap.

• Volupsa candles. They come in amazing packaging of gold and jewel tones.

• Anything with diamonds!!

posted by Fun Fearless Fashion at 10:45 AM